Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday Already???



Hi everybody!
I know...my pictures are silly, but we had fun acting silly when we took them. I'm encouraging him to "come on...let's go work out!" He's like, "Iiiii don't know"...but he lead the way!
Where did our Monday go? Here we are getting to the end of the day Tuesday and it's a whirlwind.
We started our day off again at the Y. Did you catch that? "Again" This is huge that John is going with me! Yeah John!
It's been fun. We walk together and he waits while I work out a bit. Slowly, but surely getting back into a routine. Afterwards, we go to the Y's cafe...It's a delicious cold yogurt mixed with fruit, sandwich and just visiting time.
The rest of the day has been running errands.
Home now working on my computer again. Most frustrating thing I've done in a long time. I'm giving up and letting my guy come out to do his touch on getting us connected to the Internet.
I have accomplished getting my pictures off my new Android phone to my computer. Worked on that yesterday with no luck and today it was zip, zip and there they were. I learned I should not work on too many challenges in one day. WHEW!
Hope all are well and happy.
I will be doing a catch up on our home rebuild soon and also will be posting another devotion in a few days.
BB has come to do her wash and work on the computer.
I love you.
Blessings,
Mom/Meme/Linda




1 comment:

Linda Kirby Coles said...

Forget the wireless router! I'm using my Android and PDA.net and got them up and running in about 5 minutes! I just had to run down to a wireless cafe to download the PDA software. Why did't I think of that yesterday? And the computer that I thought got fried when water was spilled on it?...well, it works, if I plug it up. Not with the battery. So I'll take it to have a pizza slice with me tomorrow and get her connected too. YEAH!! This is a good day. Good Night, friends and family. I love you

Sneak preview..

This second project for the summer is almost complete.  First project was getting John's Vegetable garden ready for him to enjoy.  I s...