Saturday, July 2, 2011

July Morning... stroll through my gardens with me...












I took a stroll through my gardens this morning... cup of coffee in one hand and camera in the other...and yes, I spilled coffee all down my top...But I was able to capture some really pretty shots in spite of seeing all the work that needs to be done. But that is the fun of a garden, isn't it? Always something to do...a true pleasure process.
This day sure is a lot better than strolling through taking pictures in May 2010 after the flood.
God is Good!!







9 comments:

Your Honey said...

I SURE DO LOVE MY BABY

Your Honey said...

Wish I had a puppy to go with my baby

Linda Kirby Coles said...

You sure are sweet..thank you, honey. I love you too.

Linda Kirby Coles said...

Oh Brother!!
I can't believe you said that! LOL

Linda Kirby Coles said...

You have two cats and I'll be your puppy!

Anonymous said...

so pretty , i can just see you now walking and thinking about everything.....i love you momoo

Linda Kirby Coles said...

Thank you, Kelly...I love you too.

martha said...

lovely views of your gardens! Wish i'd been out there strolling with you!

Anonymous said...

I love your gardens! What a wonderful setting to just stroll and think. Dannie

Sneak preview..

This second project for the summer is almost complete.  First project was getting John's Vegetable garden ready for him to enjoy.  I s...