Monday, August 2, 2010

A Little...




A little tired...
A little regretful...
A little overwhelmed...
A little sleepy...
A little preoccupied...
Add all the little up and it is not so little.
It's been a trying day, but all is in God's hand
so there you go!
When He is for us, Who can be against us?
When He can never be second guessed,
why would I ever feel overwhelmed or regretful?
Because I'm human.
I tell my soul as David did,
"Why are you restless?",
"Be still, rest as a weaned child..."
I'm going to tickle my little granddaughters back now
helping her to rest...as God helps me to rest.
I'd love to have my back tickled too.
AAH...that's better, good night. :)
Have a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Sneak preview..

This second project for the summer is almost complete.  First project was getting John's Vegetable garden ready for him to enjoy.  I s...