Friday, August 13, 2010

Taking time to see, hear, meditate...






Good Morning,

I slept late today, but needed it. I woke up at midnight and didn't go back to bed until after 3 AM. Do you ever have nights you're wide awake as if it were day?
Well, at least I got a lot done... starting with finishing off the watermelon in the fridge. :)

Thought these sayings were worth sharing with you and something to think on all throughout the day.

If you want to feel rich, just count all the things you have that money can't buy.

'Today is a gift, that is why it is called The Present .'

There is tremendous happiness in making others happy,despite our own situations.

Shared grief is half the sorrow, but happiness when shared, is doubled.

There is a verse in the bible that says the angels rejoice when they see Christians sharing with each other. I love the visual picture. Wonder what they do when they rejoice?
Anyone know which verse I'm thinking about? Let us know.

Love and blessings to you,
Mom/Meme/Linda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda,

I had the same problem, I was awake most of the night, but didn't have any watermelon. lol

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

BTW, I couldn't find that verse. Help!

Carol

Anonymous said...

Linda,

I had the same problem, I was awake most of the night, but didn't have any watermelon. lol

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

BTW, I couldn't find that verse. Help!

Carol

Sneak preview..

This second project for the summer is almost complete.  First project was getting John's Vegetable garden ready for him to enjoy.  I s...