Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sneak preview..

This second project for the summer is almost complete. 
First project was getting John's Vegetable garden ready for him to enjoy.  I should have taken his pic...he was out there yesterday in his pj's watering :)   That's my John...I won't tell you what time of day it was.  LOL
Yippee!! I found some 3 gal roses at a really good price.  Placed them this morning ... these roses grow quickly so it won't be long before there are red roses hugging the evergreens (Yews) and I so hope it is what I see in my mind's eye.  
I need to run across more of the peach ground cover roses.  I've found red ones but I want this contrasting color.  
By the time this is full grown most all the mulch will be hidden in the Summer and Fall seasons. 
Enjoy!  









2 comments:

BP said...

The roses will be lovely!!! Love you. BP

Anonymous said...

Beautiful roses!! You are an inspiration! Lee

Sneak preview..

This second project for the summer is almost complete.  First project was getting John's Vegetable garden ready for him to enjoy.  I s...