Sunday, August 22, 2010



Good Sunday Afternoon,
I heard from a few people yesterday sharing with me what their busy lives were up to.
Now here we are on a Sunday afternoon and here I am blogging again.
It 's really a nice day here, but still very hot. I can tell we are right around the corner from some lower temps.
The reason I can tell is I want it to be so!
Church was great this morning. For SS hour all women met together to hear the upcoming plans for Fall throughout next summer. Looks like a lot of good planning on our leader's part. I'm looking forward to being with all my sisters again. I have missed so much this summer and did not attend my normal Tuesday Ladies Bible study last year because I had my Dad. He will come back in Dec sometime, but I hope for more freedom this time around. It's called a lot of HELP
So this year we are going to study the Promises of God. I love dwelling on His promises because He is faithful. It's especially GOOD to know this when I am unfaithful...but I am covered by the shed blood of Jesus, forgiven, not condemned.
After Church, we went by the Post Rd house to check it and get the mail. The house has been broken into twice. They stole a lot of our contractor's tools. Amazing how the human heart works! Now we have securely braced doors, etc. The only way anyone could break in now will be to break a window. Some one has taken a key from one of the doors at some point. There have been so many work people we do not know in and out of our home since the flood, it's no wonder this has happened.
Anyone have a mean Doberman we could use to guard ? GRRRRRRR WOULD SCARE THEM OFF.
I hope everyone is having a great Sunday. What are you doing?
John is reading, CC is watching me and BC...well, I don't know what he is up to. BC, come out, come out wherever you are.
Love and blessings,
Mom/Meme/Linda

No comments:

Sneak preview..

This second project for the summer is almost complete.  First project was getting John's Vegetable garden ready for him to enjoy.  I s...