Saturday, June 30, 2012

Just thought you might want to know...They are WITH me!




It's good to be on the same page! 
This crew that was telling me this morning how the nest would not be hurt by the heat have come on board!  Little Miss Dovey was taken good care of before they left. I want you to look at the extra mile they went for her.  
She says, "Thank you, thank you!!"
They didn't finish that side so they added a temp piece over her and even added a fan...now that is above and beyond!!


She is perched and happy. Now I'll sleep better (so will she)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

REALLYYYYY! WOW WHAT A NICE COMPANY TO HAVE AROUND WORKING!
BB

Sneak preview..

This second project for the summer is almost complete.  First project was getting John's Vegetable garden ready for him to enjoy.  I s...