Tuesday, June 12, 2012

...We're Off

Josey and I are off to Niota, TN this morning to spend a few days with my son, Travis, Lacie, Emma, Elle, and Evva.  
Some fun things planned with them.  Among other fun things, the girls will be taking a tour to Mayfield Ice Cream while I keep Evva.
Travis and I will go shooting again with my pistols and a Carbine rifle to try out.  
Hope to grab a visit to Knoxville to lunch with some special friends!
Pics later...For now we have...
 
Josey and Meme...travel buds


The Carbine rifle,  first time to shoot



And have I shared my certificate yet?


Until the next blog.
Have a great, blessed day.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great!! I know you will be safe with the 'guns' in hand. You are becoming a regular cow gal! Pistol shootin' mama!! Have a good time with the girls. love ya!pc

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a terrific adventure is in store. Have fun!

John Anderson said...

Have fun in Niota. You know the history of the state rep from Niota who cast the deciding vote to give women suffrage?
TN was the last state to give the required 2/3’s to amend the constitution. The TN legislature was tied and he had the deciding vote.
When he came into the chamber the morning of the vote, there was a letter on his desk from his mother.
You know the rest of the story.

Sneak preview..

This second project for the summer is almost complete.  First project was getting John's Vegetable garden ready for him to enjoy.  I s...