Monday, July 2, 2012

Where you be, little Dove?

The guy finished with the carport and porch cover today.
It's looking so much better outside. We are so pleased with everything...
especially that strange big black thing
 (maybe a cloud??)
 that blew in and dropped a little rain.
 I think I started humming
 "Happy Days Are Here Again" . 

Now the bad news is that I haven't seen my little Dove at all today. 
(humming Bye, Bye Love) 
Her egg is still there??
 Well, I did all I could do. I hope she comes back. 
Hard to believe she would hang in there all throughout the installation of top and then leave the last day. 
She was there last night.
 :(
The painters back in the morning, then the windows and gutters. 
 Ta-Da! The end.
Pics another day.  Too busy with inside work today.
Hope you are staying cool and having a great day.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How interesting, if I were out of town this would be even greater. But, glad I'm here. Silvia will be back, she is scouting around, her hubby probably was late so she's checking up on him. lol
bb

Anonymous said...

I have a mockingbird you can have!

Sneak preview..

This second project for the summer is almost complete.  First project was getting John's Vegetable garden ready for him to enjoy.  I s...