Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Let's see...sunshine or sick? Up & at it or 'blahs'?

I choose Sunshine and Up and At It! 
Anyone else out there had this bug that seems to be going around? I make a terrible sick person.  I just lay around and get nothing done except the 'have too's' and that's pushing it. 
 My John feels bad so much of the time. I don't see how he manages to smile much less do anything.  What a trooper!  Like I said...I don't make a very good sick person.

Well, the highlight of the week is a visit from Josey...little Miss Sunshine! Sure hope she doesn't come down with this virus.  She's spending yesterday and today with us.  We've watched movies, played on the computer, watered flowers, and just hung out. She gets to visit the next two weeks when her Mother is working in Nashville 3 days a week.  Hopefully by the next visit I'll be functioning on all cylinders and ready to up and go places.  Cheekwood tree houses, movie, park and maybe even a picnic thrown in.  






DRENCHED!










In July we will be keeping little Evva again while they go on vacation for a week...better eat my Wheaties! WHEW  she's a little sweetie - a hand full -  AND she's off her binky now so nothing to pop in her mouth when the whining starts.  YIKES...guess that means a lot of rocking going on...and I will love that. She is a snuggle bug if there ever was one. 

Have a wonderful day.  
I hope to take Josey to see the tree houses at Cheekwood today if I'm feeling better. 
So far, so good. 























1 comment:

Josey said...

awww how sweet!!!!!

Sneak preview..

This second project for the summer is almost complete.  First project was getting John's Vegetable garden ready for him to enjoy.  I s...