Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Veggie boxes ... we shall see.

It was actually fun doing this little project.



This is what I wanted to do this year for our veggies...










But this is what I settled for...smaller versions of it...I hope they are not too small to work.





















I have planted cucumbers, tomatoes, a sweet banana pepper, and squash. As they get larger I will tie them to a trellis for support.












Exciting day, uh? LOL

But yum-mmmy later in a few weeks.

Until my next blog. Have a good evening.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELLLL! I like that!

bb

Anonymous said...

The small boxes look a great idea. You can follow the sun, if you need to do so. :)

Helen Cummings said...

You’ll have to come by and see my vegetable boxes too – if they survive this heat! Have a wonderful Memorial Day holiday. Love, Helen

Sneak preview..

This second project for the summer is almost complete.  First project was getting John's Vegetable garden ready for him to enjoy.  I s...