Sunday, May 20, 2012

A SHOT and a WALK










I started out today with a wonderful stroll through the garden. I'm getting pretty good at coffee in one hand and camera in the other.
Come stroll with me and see what I found. God's beauty never ceases to amaze me.





















What a great time we had yesterday at the shooting range. I am very proud of my husband for taking me. He's so allergic to the burning gun powder in a closed area but he hung in there and did it for me. And then we topped it off by going out to eat afterward. I love you, honey. Thank you for a wonderful time! He is a good teacher and critiqued me kindly. And by the way, he is doing fine with no lasting affects from the fumes.
YEAH!!! That means we get to go again.

Until the next blog....
Have a wonderful day














1 comment:

Brenda Kirby said...

THIS IS GOOD.........SISSY! YOUR SO CREATIVE

Sneak preview..

This second project for the summer is almost complete.  First project was getting John's Vegetable garden ready for him to enjoy.  I s...