Saturday, May 19, 2012

Graduating Gracie

We had a great time last night seeing our 3rd grandchild receive her diploma.
We are so very proud of her and wish her well on her journey in life.
I've also posted more of her artistic ability. Enjoy

And here she is in hat and gown!

Our Gracie accepting her diploma


Gracie's Father and step-Mother's portrait


Portrait of some of the children she works with at the kindergarten.


And now John and I are off to the shooting range :)
I'm so excited!! Pics on this later. Can you hardly wait!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS GRACIE!!!
Smart, beautiful, and an amazing artist! I see great things for Gracie in the future.

Sneak preview..

This second project for the summer is almost complete.  First project was getting John's Vegetable garden ready for him to enjoy.  I s...