Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sunshine, check. Butterflies, check. New plants, check. Garden time, check!






I've got to start talking about my gardens.
My gardens have a Fruit of the Spirit theme. I take each section and give it a name befitting the fruit of the Spirit. I like to hang wind chimes all over the place representing the Holy Spirit. There is nothing as soothing for me than to go out on that perfect weather day and play in my 'sanctuary. If you have gardens, I hope you will follow my blog and share your comments. I love learning what others do. It's always an inspiration and as you know, gardening is like life...a process that never ends until the fat blossoms falls off.
I hope you enjoy my pictures.
Enjoy!

Mom/Meme/Linda

1 comment:

Judy said...

Linda, these pictures are absolutely lovely. And your prose is a beautiful match. Keep sharing.

Thanks,

Sneak preview..

This second project for the summer is almost complete.  First project was getting John's Vegetable garden ready for him to enjoy.  I s...