Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Yes, I see you...I know you are there...

Good Morning,

How is everyone today? Did you have a sweet, peaceful sleep?

Praying this morning, I kept thinking about 'acknowledging' the Lord. Like when one walks into a room and somone seeks your face...your glance...for the purpose of acknowledgement...to nod their head or smile. Their acknowledgment tells you, "I know you are here, I'm aware of you... I care enough to let you know this".
It warms ones heart to be acknowledged. It's kind, it's endearing, it's encouraging...with a nod of the head one speaks volumes.
Are you in prayer about specifics? You are acknowledging Him.

In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Proverbs 3:6

You are bringing Him into that particular situation for help, guidance, encouragement, strength, and wisdom. It's not all about getting help.
You have just warmed God's heart. Think about that for a moment. This just blows me away.

In Song of Solomon 4:9, the Lover (God) tells his love (You) : "one glance from you captures my heart, my treasure, my bride. You hold it hostage with one glance of your eyes, with a single jewel of your necklace."

Did you ever think that YOU warm His heart with a glance from your eyes?
Why, there is a party around the throne when we acknowledge the King of Kings. Our husband, our love.
I don't think I am able to understand the full impact of acknowledging my Lord.
A glance from me without any words can warm His heart?
Absolutely amazing!

I pray this day will be a sweet, peaceful day for you.


Blessings and love,
Mom/Meme/Linda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's obvious He lives in you and He shines through you and I'm sure you warm His heart!

Thank you for sharing His love for us.

Carol

Kubby said...

Thanks Lindy, we love you sharing with us! <3

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lindy, we love you sharing your thoughts about Him with us. Such encouragement!!

Sneak preview..

This second project for the summer is almost complete.  First project was getting John's Vegetable garden ready for him to enjoy.  I s...