Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wed Update..



Addressing Meme/Patsi's comment:
I'm glad I sound that way, but you can imagine that it is not always a good time. But we are getting there slowly.
They had to concrete the kitchen floor yesterday to level it. I didn't know I had unlevel floors! Today they dug up a stopped up pipe that is suppose to be taking water from the downspout to the creek. Instead it was letting the water back into the crawlspace. We are finding a lot of things we can correct. Created monsters unknowingly with landscaping.
A sump pump will also go in crawlspace that can pump out a 50 gal trash can of water in less than a minute. We will go to an area that is the lowest, dig out a big hole, add rock, put the sump pump and it will automatically pump when water hits it. Yeah!!
Don't you love the way I say "we will"? I guess I should say "we will watch".
Hope all have had a good day and will have even a better evening.
Pictures tomorrow.
Love and blessings,
Mom/Meme/Linda




No comments:

Sneak preview..

This second project for the summer is almost complete.  First project was getting John's Vegetable garden ready for him to enjoy.  I s...