Sunday, May 26, 2013

In all their glory...

 I started a project yesterday at the entrance of the drive way.  It needed some color against the large yews. Brenda suggested  using Knock Out Roses like the red ones you see in this photo.  I think it's going to be gorgeous one day.  I will add more when they go on sale but I have started it with a few Knock Outs and also added some peachy colored Drift ground cover roses to go around the edges.  It's going to look a little off for a season or two but hey! Gardening is a process.  Be Patient, Linda (and wait on sales!)
Here are some pics to give you an idea of my plan.  You can watch it grow with me. :)


The New Dawn Roses I shared the other day when not quiet in all their glory.  They are now!

Cherry Red Knock Outs
New Dawn


No comments:

Sneak preview..

This second project for the summer is almost complete.  First project was getting John's Vegetable garden ready for him to enjoy.  I s...