Friday, May 24, 2013

Art at it's best...

I have this wonderful sister, Patsy, that has started painting again. I can remember years ago wondering how she could be so artistic and I can't draw a stick man to look right.  I ask myself that same question about Kelly, Travis, Gracie...and who knows who else will blossom in this family.
Patsy, this blog is to honor you and your paintings.  I'm looking with great anticipation to many more.

Her first painting since she picked up the brush.  I'm so glad she has started this chapter in life again.

A Walk through Charleston (Sister Trip) She's going to do one for each of us. She captured many of our memories of our Charleston trip.


She's just finished this one today.  I think she called it AFTERNOON

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. She is an excellent artist. I love all on this blog. I am so glad she has started painting again. This is such a neat and beautiful blog site, Linda. Judy

Linda Kirby Coles said...

Thank you, Judy. Patsy will see your kind comment! Hope you will browse and enjoy other post. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! Post some more of the pictures! Are all of you sisters talented beyond measure? Love your Blog!

Sneak preview..

This second project for the summer is almost complete.  First project was getting John's Vegetable garden ready for him to enjoy.  I s...