Sunday, January 9, 2011

Who said life was fair anyway?

My side of the bed...


This is John's...when we went to bed the covers were equally divided!  He says CC did it. What do you think?
I  think it's a sneaky way to get me to lay closer to him.  :)

**************************
We're home, but not set up yet.  It's wonderful to be back home though.  My Take Downs ended yesterday. so I'm able to start working here without interruptions...(like I need to stop this blog and get to work!)
Here are some pics of where we are at this point.
Bear in mind the fun part of design has not started yet.  Just getting unpacked.

Office floors... finishing touches. It will be another week before the furniture can be set up in this room. 


# 2 picture of Living Room Rug.  The corals in this rug pull out the corals I have throughout the house on granite, backsplash, and marble tile on fireplace and foyer floor.
This Sisal is being cut to fit the office that you see above.  Also one like this is being cut to size for the Dining Room.  

******************************

These are just some of the angels that volunteered to help me clean, line, drawers, cabinets and do some unpacking of  kitchen items.  There were other angels, but I do not have pictures of all these wonderful ladies!

T-i-i-i-i-ring, but moving along.



A lot of the furniture has to be kept in a catch all room, so to speak, until...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, your home is looking beautiful - no joke, I can tell how pretty it is going to be. Love your colors. I know it is a big, big job and hope you have some helpers!! Wish I could be there! Love you, p

Sneak preview..

This second project for the summer is almost complete.  First project was getting John's Vegetable garden ready for him to enjoy.  I s...