Friday, July 30, 2010

A brand new day, with new mercies, and new kindness from God


The sun is peeking through the trees. It's a lovely view sitting at Paula's computer table. A view of trees and sky. When the wind blows the trees dance like crazy and it's so soothing.
I'm up earlier than usual today. I'm going to meet a dear friend for coffee at Good Cup and we are going to catch up! We've been trying to get together all summer.
What a great way to start my day.
Then to the Post Rd home to meet a painter to get a bid. Then back to the computer to help John list all the train contents lost in the flood. He reads,I type. We hate it, but it has to be done. You can't imagine how many little tiny parts are connected with trains and then the cars...mercy me! One day this shall be over with and we will be back home.
I miss my home so much. My emotions have gone from shock to denial to dread to confusion to sadness to displacement...with some excitement thrown in there with the designing. But, oh so tired! Thank you, Lord. You are so good to me. I love you.
Hope all has a wonderful day.

No comments:

Sneak preview..

This second project for the summer is almost complete.  First project was getting John's Vegetable garden ready for him to enjoy.  I s...