Sunday, June 6, 2010


Hi everyone,

I realize it's been awhile but I want to get back on track with our sharing His word with each other.
I'll take up with the Fruit of the Spirit soon.
Today, I want to share one verse that keeps coming to my mind. I'm going to highlight what He accentuated.

Rejoice always, pray withoutceasing,give thanks in all circumstances, for THIS is the will of God in Christ Jesus for YOU"
I Thessalonians 5:18

We also want to thank you that have reached out to us with words of encouragment, prayer, calls, and love. You will never know how much it means to know you care and are supporting us with prayer. Keep it up, we have a long haul ahead of us. We're reaching out to you with big hugs and thank yous!!

This picture shows you what is going on at this stage of renovation...RESTING SOME! This is my little Kat's sweet shoulder she is letting me lay on. She brings me much joy! She titled this picture Flood Relief. Pretty cute.
I don't have my recent pics of restoration on the computer yet. I'll send a couple when I do.

Blessings to you,
Linda

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I still can't believe everything flooded. I hope you guys find rest amongst all the restoration. Sending prayers y'alls way!

Thanks for your sweet comment!! :)
Natalie

Sneak preview..

This second project for the summer is almost complete.  First project was getting John's Vegetable garden ready for him to enjoy.  I s...