Saturday, May 1, 2010

Give thanks in and for ALL things...even floods.

By the end of the rain you could barely see the tops of the shrubs.





Am I really thankful that our home and my gardens have been invaded by flooding waters?? No, but I want to thank Him because #1 He tells me to do so, #2 He is in control, #3 I can expect His help, trust Him.
So, the work begins tomorrow of cleaning out. Not fun, but it could be so much worse.
I heard someone was killed where they had to close down sections of Int 24. I don't know yet if it was due to drowning. Cars were floating and turned over on their sides.
The blog I posted this morning was a lot more pleasant than this one but life happens. Right? To God Be the Glory and looking for the sun to shine again.


.

No comments:

Sneak preview..

This second project for the summer is almost complete.  First project was getting John's Vegetable garden ready for him to enjoy.  I s...